We’re based in Stockton, Wiltshire and we are looking for an individual who prides themselves on being very organised, efficient and quick thinking.
The role will predominantly focus on the washroom hire side of our business, ZooLoos. However you will be expected to be flexible and able to adapt to meet the needs of the business.
The role will include:
- Organising the safe and efficient loading and unloading of our equipment on a range of vehicles via forklift and tail lift with manual handling
- Working off load sheets and picking lists including but not limited to plumbing, electrical, consumable and large unwieldy goods.
- Working with a team, reporting to your line manager and supervising your own time.
- General yard, warehouse and workshop cleaning and tidying
- Vehicle valeting and cleaning
- Occasional work on site at events assisting our engineers
- Own transport as the premises is in a rural location
- Forklift licence or experience is also fine
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good level of fitness and hard working attitude
Full training will be provided on how to safely load and manoeuvre our equipment. We will also provide in-house forklift training but the candidate must have prior experience.
This role is full time but temporary. Start straight away until October. Guaranteed 40 hours a week. There is the potential for the right candidate to be kept on. You may be asked to work at the weekends and unsociable hours.
The hourly rate will greatly depend on the candidate’s experience and knowledge. Between £9-12 per hour. Holidays will accrue at the standard rate. We will also take on self employed individuals.
If you are reliable, responsible, proactive and able to work well with others then please apply.
Contract length: 5 months
Application deadline: 25/06/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
Please apply with your CV to [email protected]