We are looking for an individual who is hard working, physically fit and enjoys the outdoors. Versatile and flexible to meet the demands of the business and available to work unsociable and often long hours including weekends. This will include overnight stays at various locations across the UK. Occasional international travel for work may be required.
To fit in with the team you should have a positive outlook, a good working attitude, the ability to problem solve and to keep things clean and tidy.
If you feel this company suits you to down to a ‘T’, then please read on for further details.
This role will primarily involve work within the ZooLoos side of the company overseeing and installing temporary washrooms. The role will be to;
- Deliver a professional service to wide ranging general public and corporate events.
- Liaise directly with clients onsite to ensure their requirements are fulfilled.
- Basic plumbing and installing of washrooms on site
- Attending prestigious and exciting events and festivals.
- Working within small groups and leading your own team to complete tasks
- Hands on approach and a can do attitude
- Forklift experience is desirable
You must have a valid UK Driving Licence and a good level of fitness. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible (Feb 2020)
Salary: Dependant on experience. Between £18,000 – £24,000.
Self employed/Freelance please apply!
Potential to earn a considerable amount with over-time.
Please email [email protected] with your CV