PLEASE NOTE: This position will require own transport as the premises is in a rural location
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HGV Driver at Zoo Events Group, based around the Salisbury area, we are looking for an experienced driver who is willing to work independently and together as a team to ensure our equipment is efficiently delivered.
We specialise in the events industry and we provide luxury washrooms to many prestigious and famous events and festivals all over the UK. Including Silverstone Circuit, Glastonbury Festival, Goodwood and Cheltenham to name a few.
Contract Type: Temporary Full-Time
Hours will vary, they may exceed 40 hours a week which may include weekend work.
Salary: Hourly Rate dependant on experience and licence type.
Required Skills / Licences:
- Either a C1+E/ C1 or Class 1 licence
- Digi tacho card
- CPC Driver card
- Willing to work weekends and be flexible with hours
- Good level of fitness
- Loading/unloading equipment from vehicles safely and efficiently
- Delivering equipment on time and assisting with on site basic plumbing, and positioning of equipment.
- General ad hoc duties around our premise, including cleaning and tidying the workshop and vehicles
Desirable Skills (but not essential):
- Forklift licence or experience
Full training will be provided for basic plumbing and on how to safely load and manoeuvre our equipment.
This position is not for someone who is only wanting to be a driver, we’re looking for someone who has a keen interest in events and the outdoors, and someone who wants to learn something new. After you apply below, we will be in touch to arrange an interview followed by a driving assessment should your application be successful.
Email [email protected] with your CV